Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: fav movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched an oldie that I'd never seen before called "Planes, trains, and automobiles"..I never laughed so hard at a movie in my life...that was sooooo funny...so that has to be one of my fav comedies

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't think of Just One Movie as my favorite. I love the Harry Potter movies, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
    My favorite Genre are the action movies, like The Bourne series, Crank, Anything with Jet Li
    I also like comedies, I just watched Norbit a few nights ago and laughed my...I laughed alot.
    I also like kids movies, Cars is an excellent example.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ty is playing the Cars game on the X-box right now...today is his 4th birthday and it was one of his gifts because he loves Tow Mater!!!
    Speaking of movies after searching many stores Randy found Ty's most recent favorite...The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl. He will be so happy when daddy gets home!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember my stepdaughter Ashley renting Sharkboy & Lavagirl, It was a cute movie.

    Mater is my Hero [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES he rulz!!! Daniel aka Larry is amazing...we laugh our butts off watching his stand up on cable. I heard he was the best selling comedian this year and yet he is still really down to earth and enjoys living the life in Nebraska.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a couple of Larry The Cable guys Cds and even after repeated listenings I still find myself laughing out loud.

    I just saw The First two Bourne Movies and now I am looking forward to the Bourne Supremency being released on DVD. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 01, 2007 08:28 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually heard the 3rd IS THE BEST...that's a first eh?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna see Wild Hogs, but everytime I stop at the Video store they are rented out. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We went through that with 300 recently so we bought it since our eldest sons said it was awesome and WHOA it was intense!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    300 was AWESOME, it had a moralistic story and action packed without being gruesome, even the decapatation scenes were done tastfuly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •